If “doing it all” in your school district means that you are juggling public relations activities, publication design and writing, charter school reengagement, and crisis communications along with your primary role of School District Superintendent, it is time to discover the Communication Solutions Group.
Since 1992, Communication Solutions has provided an economical alternative to 56 cost-sensitive Pennsylvania school districts and intermediate units by functioning as their off-site communications department on an ongoing or as-needed basis.
- Grow community awareness through media relations, including press release writing, photography and press conference coordination.
- Write and design newsletters and publications.
- Plan and promote special events.
- Implement crisis communication support.
- Develop negotiation-related communication campaigns.
- Conduct marketing research and focus groups.
- Reengage charter school families.
- Provide referendum campaign support.
- Produce special project videos.
- Manage social media sites and campaigns.